TX Education Agency investigating ETX coach | News
UNION GROVE, TX (KLTV)- An East Texas
coach is now being investigated by the Texas Education Agency, after
accusations of improper conduct.
victims are seeking a hearing concerning Union Grove Coach Steve Mulkey,
because of something they say happened more than 20 years ago.
ISD placed Mulkey on administrative leave over accusations from alleged
victims who claim improper conduct on his part in the 1980s.
at Union Grove in the 80s, but left to coach at several schools before
returning to the district.
schools, there were no allegations of improper conduct.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UT Health Northeast microbiologist honored for her excellence by national society
- Bill could eliminate toll road fees for some veterans
- East Texas helps: How to send aid to Oklahoma tornado survivors
- Hundreds of employees affected by ETX mail processing center closure
- Experts: West Nile virus may make a comeback in East Texas